Monday, September 11, 2023

September 11th - 22 years since the attack on the WTC✈️🌇

Current Weather
1:34 PM
78°F


Cloudy 
RealFeel® 87°
RealFeel Shade™ 84°

Areal Flood Watch
Source: U.S. National Weather Service
START
11:00 AM
Monday, September 11
END
12:00 AM
Tuesday, September 12

It rained a lot last night and I have to do laundry and dishes, so I'll see if the basement is okay. I put the rubber floor tiles down in front of the dryer which gets flooded every time I put them down. The "Areal Flood Watch", as shown above is probably in the basement. Nope, surprisingly, it's dry as a bone.
Steven slept pretty will last night. I got him some Nyquil (ER doctor told him that Nyquil, Zzzquil, or Benadryl might help) at CVS in Cedar Grove. We got out of the ER at around 9:30, so everything else was closed. I also got him some sliced deli ham from there. He had a sandwich with turkey at the hospital and it stimulated his appetite. 
I, on the other hand, was up every couple hours, although I got to sleep quickly (I had been up since 5am). 
He's back in bed, either mine or the one in "Kara's room" where he slept last night. 
This is what MSN says about the weather now.
As of 4:48 PM EDT
80°F
Rain stopping in about 1 hour
Flood Watch
Lightning strike detected - 6 miles away

No comments: