Thursday, September 14, 2023

September 14th

Current Weather
12:56 PM
75°F



Sunny
RealFeel® 83°
RealFeel Shade™ 73°

Steve's guy came for the comics - he says he'll probably be here all weekend. He's gone to Home Depot to get heavier boxes - he came with U-Haul ones - the truck he drove here was/is a U-Haul.  So, I got a newspaper at Kings (it was $3!), went to breakfast at the Pilgrim by myself, went to Amazing Savings (they had one of those bowls left), went to CVS and got a can of cashews and the world's longest receipt, and finally topped it off with a trip to Walgreens, where I got shampoo (the last bottle of Jhirmack for silver hair), Cover Girl mascara (CVS did not have Cover Girl!), and some PowerAde for Steve and me.
Went to see Laura-impressed her that Steve is finally taking some action about the comics, etc.
The guy has been here since 10 this morning. Steve's been resting since probably 11. I got home at 11ish, and he was in bed. Says he hurt his back trying to help. Sigh. I don't think it is physical...

No comments: