Thursday, December 21, 2023

December 21st

Current Weather
1:48 PM
39°F


Sunny
RealFeel® 42°
RealFeel Shade™ 37°



I called off Bamboozled. She said she'd need Steven would have to cooperate. And of course, he wouldn't. Steven was practically in tears, thinking we'd be homeless, we'd have to put things in storage and live with his sister. But he still thinks that crook should be paid what he asks. I filed a complaint with the Consumer Affairs division with what information I had. I also filled out a whistleblower complaint with the IRS - because CASH, no taxes. Also ICE is connected to that because his employee - Wilmer- looks to be an undocumented laborer.
Real estate guy said we could get at least $400,000. We'd need to start packing - they can sell it quickly, he says.  He also says we could rent the house for a couple of months to get things straightened out. Keeping fingers crossed and I'm thinking about starting packing soon. It almost makes me cry, thinking about moving - to some place we've never been before. Other people I know have moved two or three times. Hell, I moved 6 or 7 times while I was married to the itinerant preacher. I got used to making no friends because in a year we would probably move. Not that I've made a lot of friends here. I should go to the library tonight. Wonder if Joan will be there. She might be headed to her mother's house in Maryland. 
  My face today.


No comments: