Sunday, March 10, 2024

March 10th

Current Weather
7:31 PM
36°F


Sunny
RealFeel® 31°
RealFeel Shade™ 31°


Well, today we went to Walgreens to see if Steven's prescription was there. It might have been, but the pharmacy was closed all weekend. So, we thought we'd go to Walmart. We couldn't remember how to get there, and the phone took us all around, but not there. We wound up just over the Michigan border twice. Finally, we found Walmart and spent a lot of money there - found soap, wastebasket, drawer cutlery drawer and lots of other stuff. Then Steven went to Arby's and got a lot of roast beef, two turnovers, and a shake.
I found out that the TV in my room and the one in the "office" both work, but the one in Steven's bedroom doesn't. Figures, huh?
Woodgie ate pretty well today, although she expects me to deliver it. I think I'm going to have to wash the sheets soon, because she isn't really good at getting it all in her mouth.
We got all the computer things we ordered at Amazon - a charger for my laptop (hello, that's where this is coming from!), a new Chromebook for Steven and a new wireless mouse for me (it probably went with the charger into the garbage in Verona). It was a long day, and I am tired. 

No comments: