Monday, March 11, 2024

March 11th

Current Weather
4:10 PM
60°F


Sunny
RealFeel® 61°
RealFeel Shade™ 57°

Been another busy day. We went to Walgreens again and Steve got his prescriptions. I got some moisturizing lotion and a can of generic Pam, so I can fry something it the little skillet Elysha loaned me. We went to Goodwill and I got a men's hoodie jacket because I've been out in the cold with just a flannel shirt on. I found a little basket for my meds and Steve found a nice pair of sneakers and something to put his razors in. I also picked up a little saucepan because you can never have too many of them. 😁
We had lunch at Dairy Queen and Steve was impressed by their popcorn shrimp and fries. I had a cheeseburger with only mustard. I had a Coke Zero and a chocolate dipped cone. The Coke Zero didn't really wake me up more, but...
It was a nice day - sunny and almost warm. The wind made it very chilly. I went out and got the long Notre Dame rug off the walkway in front of the back porch and put it in the big plastic construction bag we've had in the kitchen garbage can. I found out why she had it there - the concrete that was under it is broken in three places. I put the two mats from the door (they weren't covering any damage as far as I could see) over the cracks and pulled up the other mat at the edge of the porch to in front of the door (it wasn't covering any damage either). They were big on mats...
Don't know when or if the movers are coming tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well. I've moved the little table and chairs into the living room o that the guys can put the dining room table in the dining room. Hope that doesn't give Elysha fits.

No comments: