Thursday, March 14, 2024

March 14th - π Pi day

Current Weather
6:25 PM
64°F


Mostly Cloudy -
they must've looked out the window - because maybe 5 minutes ago, it was cloudy.
RealFeel® 60°
RealFeel Shade™ 60°

This morning I woke up, set up my coffee and opened a few boxes. Then I got really dizzy and went back to bed. When I woke up again, I was seeing double. Steve came by and asked me if I was okay. I told him I was seeing double, and he told me to go back to bed. I had some lunch, but was still not do good, so back to bed. Got up around 5:30 and, although it wasn't completely gone, I was well enough to have supper - potato soup with bacon bits. Very good. Then I got to read the paper and do this. I'm going to check my email and go back to bed. I did give Woodgie her hunger stimulant. She's still not eating a lot. I don't know why Elysha thinks she should eat so much. She says to give her a whole can, then throw it out and give her another if she doesn't eat it all in an hour or less. Feh.

No comments: