Friday, March 15, 2024

March 15th

Current Weather
8:23 PM
41°F


Clear
RealFeel® 40°


It's been a long day. Went to lunch at iHop ,then to get groceries at Meijer, then went to Walmart to get a bookshelf and got some dishes. Lost Steven at Walmart, suffered panic attacks at both Meijer and Walmart. Got a desk from Amazon and spent hours trying got get it together. We finally gave up. I'm washing all the towels in house, but they were soaking wet. Put them in the drain and spin - well, you know how that went. I still have a washer full of dripping wet towels. And I, no joke, desperately need a shower. I am also exhausted. Put appetite stimulant on Woodgie. She ate like a champ in the middle of the night last night - I forgot to empty her wet food. She did eat a whole envelope of gravy this morning. I gave her new dry food and a whole can of wet food. Her Chewy order came through, so she has new box of cat litter and  super senior (age 11 and up) wet food. I'm going to give her a whole can of the food Elysha and Jimi got her, but will go with half a can when they aren't checking on her. Elysha is sure I'm killing Woodgie.

No comments: