Saturday, March 16, 2024

March 16th

Current Weather
5:27 PM
57°F

Light rain -
okay, I'll give 'em that - it looks like it did.
RealFeel® 53°
RealFeel Shade™ 53°


We went over to Elysha's house, after she and Jimi made me look like the devil, trying to kill Woodgie and threatening to take her away. I think Woodgie doesn't know what to do, so she goes along for the time they are here. I don't know what to do either. We went to lunch at a place called Callahan's. It was sort of like the Pilgrim, except no Matzo Ball soup. I had a club sandwich with coleslaw that was so big I had to take half of it home. Elysha got an omelet that she bitched about - but wouldn't complain to the waitress who could have done something about it. 
They brought us home and once again made a big deal over what I should do about Woodgie. I'm so damned tired. I've been going through boxes like crazy and now she's telling me what I should keep. 

No comments: