Tuesday, March 19, 2024

March 19th - official 1st day of SpringšŸŒ…

Current Weather
12:54 PM
42°F


Sunny
RealFeel® 43°
RealFeel Shade™ 36°

Jimi came by and put together everything that needed to be put together. Things look just a little off, but everything in this house seems a little off.  I tried to get the printer to work, but it won't work with the app - HP Smart. Apparently, my printer is not that smart. Jimi looked at Woodgie and asked what she was eating - Fancy Feast? I said it was Fancy Feast, no it was Purina Pro for cats 11 and up. But she's not eating enough - and Elysha is coming by to probably scream at me and threaten to take Woodgie away. I'll get her some more Fancy Feast and I'll eat the Purina Pro, I guess. Salt might help. šŸ˜¢
Plumbers came to fix the water heater, but says it may not last long and to replace it with an electric one next time... It was in vacation mode. I may have done that when I messed around with it. He also said the Service contract wasn't supposed to take effect until 30 days after ordered, so his call wasn't under it and they should've told Elysha that when she placed the call for help.

No comments: