Wednesday, March 20, 2024

March 20th

Current Weather
10:48 PM
27°F


Clear
RealFeel® 28°


Had a big day - that's why I'm so late - I've been offline almost all day. First we went to PNC and took out separate CDs. Steven took $20,000 out of our account, put it into a 4-month CD. It expires in July, or rather rolls over to a lower percentage rate. I took out a $10,000 4-month CD that has the same rate and expiry date. Then we did some shopping at Walmart - I got a trash bin for my office, and some canisters for the kitchen, among other stuff. Got salt in case I end up eating cat food...
Then we had dinner at a Chinese all-you-can-eat buffet. Then we came home, watched a lot of TV and now I'm ready for bed. I'll read Woodgie some more of Harley Quinn's madcap capers, then we'll sleep, I hope. And I hope she eats her wet food - she hacked up a hairball and a bit of yellowish spit-up. I also found between the two, a penny which was a little damp, it seemed like. She might have spit that up, too, but I don't think so - or hope not. Not saying anything about it except Steven. He doesn't think she had swallowed it either.

No comments: