Thursday, March 21, 2024

March 21st

Current Weather
4:09 PM
38°F


Mostly cloudy
RealFeel® 45°
RealFeel Shade™ 40°


I remembered earlier today. Woodgie got the zoomies this morning and batted her (thankfully) toy mouse all over the place. Steven unwrapped Hal, who is sitting on the couch. Woodgie didn't know what to make of him. She sat and looked at him for the longest time, going from one side to the other to see if he was going to jump her, I guess. 
We got our UnitedHealthcare U cards- finally. There was a $40 credit. Oh, and I got an e-mail from the retailer of the desk - they offered me a full refund, which I took. This desk is not worth what I paid for it.
Scratch-offs from yesterday - mine didn't win a thing. Not even a free ticket.
Woodgie has been really clingy today, wanting to sit on my lap while I'm sitting at the desk. I'm hoping she's okay. I'm worried about her. She's not eating as well as Elysha says she should be. I ordered more food from Chewy -  including a huge bag of dry food. I'm asking them if I can return it or should I just give it to a shelter.
We watched Marcel, the Shell With Shoes On. It was by turns funny and sad.
It's 10 pm. I'm going to go in, take my meds, read Woodgie a story and get to sleep. 

No comments: