Friday, March 22, 2024

March 22nd 🌨️❄️

Current Weather
12:57 PM
35°F


Cloudy
RealFeel® 36°
RealFeel Shade™ 33°

It snowed, or something close to it this morning. 

Woodgie has been complaining about something all morning - she won't eat. Her Chewy order - the huge bag of dry food was refunded. They said it was okay to donate it to a shelter. They refunded me more than I paid for it. My anger button from Lewis Black came today- batteries not included, fuck it. Also apparently ordered a new mouse pad. Not sure why... But I needed it today.
I'm going in to check on Woodgie. She's not eating as much as Elysha thinks she should. I'm feeding her a lot, but she won't eat unless I take it to her. I've put the appetite stimulant on her, but it doesn't seem to help. She does eat dry food in the middle of the night - I can hear that. It's a different sound than litter box or water.
The second thing that's got me on edge is that I tried to assemble a cube shelving set. I did the first two parts relatively well, but the third part, one piece just fell apart. I jinxed myself, saying it was pretty easy. The kids are coming tomorrow, so I'll probably just catch hell from both of them. I read a post from Temperamental Chucklefuck and Friends about her first cat and I cried so much...

No comments: