Sunday, March 24, 2024

March 24th

Current Weather
6:07 PM
45°F


Mostly cloudy
RealFeel® 42°
RealFeel Shade™ 42°


Well, we went out shopping. First, we stopped at a Family Dollar store, and I found some glasses - not a dollar apiece, but at $7 they were cheaper than anywhere else. I got some other stuff and Steve got a couple of Honey Buns. We had lunch at Culver's, and it was very good - their frozen custard tastes like gelato. Then we went to a UPS drop off to return Steve's Amazon stuff. It was an interesting roundabout. We must have passed the place 50 times (I exaggerate, but you know) when we went to a CVS. I bought a box of hair color and he asked at the desk whether they were a UPS drop off. They told him that it was in the ACE hardware store. So, we found it and tried to get labels for everything - 3 of them I had the QR code for - 2 or 3 had to have a label printed (and our damn printer won't print yet). Then the kid behind the counter said to send him an e-mail that said, "Print this for me". He did and Steve just has to find an envelope and put the label on it. Then he has to find another UPS drop off for that. Then we went to Meijer and bought a lot of groceries. Stopped at Pak-a-Sak and Steve got lottery tickets and a lemonade for me. When we finally got home, I was beat. Woodgie ate almost all of her wet and dry food. 

No comments: