Friday, March 29, 2024

March 29th🐻

Current Weather
11:30 AM
45°F


Sunny
RealFeel® 56°
RealFeel Shade™ 47°


Someone is supposed to come by for some bears.






  
Looking forward to meeting someone from around here.









Woodgie fussed a lot this morning, then came and sat on my lap for a long time. I finally put her back on the floor - my legs were falling asleep.
Well, of course the lady couldn't come by to get them - honest, this is the message I got from her - Hey I am so sorry to do this, but something has come up and I am suddenly moving. Please just give the bears to someone else. Sorry again! I give up. I guess I'll call the fire department, but I've put in a message to a group called Busy Hands of Michiana that someone on nextdoor takes them and adds weight to them so they feel like a real bear. They are donated to schools for use by children who have disabilities. You can find them on Facebook. I did find them on Facebook and sent them a message. Probably won't hear from them until after the holidays.

No comments: