Saturday, March 02, 2024

March 2nd - moved out of Verona 😢🏠and Grace McAllister's Birthday (Greg)

Current Weather- Verona
2:10PM
45°


Rain
RealFeel® 43°
RealFeel Shade43°


I'm going to skip the weather for Granger - the hotel has good internet, but I forgot my charger and my mouse. I hope Elysha picked them up. My charge is nearly gone. The cut- and-paste is hard without the mouse to highlight and cut. It is pouring here. Accuweather says it is 47° and mostly cloudy.
Moving was hard - Elysha wanted to toss a lot of things that I thought were things I should keep - mostly all my bears that I paid hundreds of dollars for - both cash and blood, sweat and tears. The worst was when she tossed the bride bear Steven gave me for our anniversary one year - I heard Elysha telling Jimi it had creeped her out for years. That and Hermie for Santa Claus Land that the clerks there loved - and both Jenni and Elysha wanted me to buy. We had gone back and forth and finally I bought him. Seeing her trash him without a second thought was horrible. She shrieked and yelled and cursed about almost everything... When they were nearly done, Steven and I left - after he found out that she had tossed both the mail and the envelope of keys for the new owner. 
The Residence Inn is very nice - I think it's like the suite we had at the other Marriott in West Orange when we had to be out of the way for the house showings. 

No comments: