Sunday, March 03, 2024

March 3rd

Current Weather

6:11 PM

61°

Partly cloudy

Well, I had to just cut-and-paste because I'm using Steven's Chromebook and there's not notepad here to paste the weather in. Elysha is really pissed off at us - "I need some space". I think it's because I inadvertently forwarded a Facebook  post about her to her. Damn it, I'm stupid.
I found a decent mystery in the library. I've read it most of the day. I came back to the room to go to the bathroom and see what was up - I didn't have my phone - and there was still no message or phone from her. And I fell over Steven's briefcase. Landed on my face again - and my boobs, which along with the carpet, cushioned the fall - my shoulder is okay and my boobs just hurt a little. I'll probably bruise. Landed on the same side as my Petco fall, but not like on the asphalt. 😄 I might get a black eye.👁



RealFeel® 63°

No comments: