Sunday, March 31, 2024

March 31st🐰 Easter

Current weather
9:20 am
40°F


Cloudy 

RealFeel ® 41°


Again things look kinda goofy - am still in hospital and right now waiting for an MRI. Room is nice but have an alarm on the bed if I get up without supervision.
This is the view from my bed - on the ceiling.🙂
I wrote a lot more, but can't remember most of it. I had a quesadilla for lunch and asked them for a sugar cookie with it. Instead I got Jell-O. I called the kitchen and asked how a sugar cookie became Jell-O, I thought it was water to wine idek. She laughed and sent 2 cookies up.
The doctor who examined the MRI said it showed I have osteoporosis. Everybody my age usually does. He also said to drink milk and said it was the best source of calcium. I've heard otherwise. I believe he said something about physical therapy. He talked mostly to Steve. I should get to go home tomorrow. 

The sun came out so I raised the blind on one side. This is the view from room 5574. 








Still not sure about PCP for follow up and wellness visit even though I have an appointment with one the last week of April.
Saw the virtual nurse and told her what I said about the doctor. I've ordered supper. 
I told the order clerk about the Jell-O sugar cookie incident. She said I would get my lemon ice - not Jell-O.

No comments: