Friday, March 08, 2024

March 8th

CURRENT WEATHER
8:03 PM
53°F

Light rain
RealFeel® 48°


It's rained a lot today. We swapped the cable box after the Xfinity guy came and tried to connect everything. The Internet was easy, but the TV is not. Elysha says she can connect the HDMI cable to the TV. I found the right plug-in on the TV, but can't get it plugged in. We got lost a lot. Went to Arby's and Meijer's. Got turnovers - yum yum. Also got a lot of roast beef! Got a lot of stuff that isn't going to come in the boxes on Tuesday!
I tried to do this on Steve's Chromebook, but it doesn't work. It won't type some letters - ones that I need. So I ordered him a new one that will come on Sunday. I also ordered a cable charger for my laptop. Also delivery on Sunday. 🙂
Phone is charging. I think I am going to have to update it, too.
The house is a mess. We have had a lot of problems. The water still has arsenic in it. So I'm cleaning Woodgie's dishes with bottled water. We got a case of water at Meijer. When the kids got in, the tires had problems - one of them had a bubble on it - they are lucky to have gotten home safely. Jimi got 2 new tires and new windshield wipers - that was another problem. The tire had to have happened on the way back. Steven got the tires adjusted a week or so ago. Nothing wrong with them when we were in West Orange.
It's been a long day.

No comments: