Saturday, April 13, 2024

April 13th

Current Weather
1:09 PM
59°F


Sunny
RealFeel® 67°
RealFeel Shade™ 57°


I kept watch over Woodgie all last night. As a result, I'm still tired. I also seem to have forgotten two days worth of both morning and night medicine. That probably explains why I was so depressed. I'm still trying to encourage her to eat. She seems to hate that beef flavor - she wouldn't even lick the spoon, once she sniffed it.
Sent off a package to Jenni. I also sorted through the Goodwill stuff and asked the lady who's collecting, clothes, toy, bedding anh hygiene products if they could come pick it up - I'm afraid to drive very far.
The kids came by today, sullen and quiet, except to Woodgie, who hissed at them. Jimi gave her the fluid injection and they left a package of kidney formula Hills food. Woodgie didn't like it, even when I tried to spoon feed it to her. She took a couple of bites and said forget it. I made tuna salad (well, actually, just tuna and mayo) and gave her the juice - part of it in a dish, part mixed in with the Hills soft food. Didn't help the soft food. She drank the juice in the separate bowl.
Will try again.

No comments: