Wednesday, April 17, 2024

April 17th

Current Weather
1:00 PM
61°F


Mostly cloudy 
RealFeel® 60°
RealFeel Shade™ 55°
Clouds and sun, becoming windier and mild with a couple of showers and a heavy thunderstorm; thunderstorms could bring                          damaging winds, flash flooding and hail.

I don't usually put forecasts down, but this one seemed significant. We have already had thunderstorms.
Got an appointment with a Sports Medicine doctor at St. Joseph's. April 23rd at 2:45. The lab work for Dr. Stewart isn't until the 30th. 
Jimi seems to have calmed down a little today. I got a message to feed her both types of wet food - and to mix a little prescription food in with her Fancy Feast, like I did with the gabapentin. I got up every three hours or so and changed her food so it wouldn't be dried out last night/early this morning.
I probably should do that now.
                 

No comments: