Thursday, April 11, 2024

April 11th

Current Weather
10:33 AM
49°F


Light rain -
not yet, but it may soon
RealFeel® 47°
RealFeel Shade™ 47°


I completely forgot yesterday - it was Woodgie's veterinarian appointment, and I sent a bunch of stuff along with Woodgie when Jimi came to pick her up around 3 o'clock. I put her patient chart in there, in case it was enough for the current vet or s/he thought that was enough. I also put their glasses, since we just found them, Grandma Pearlman's vase with the flowers on it, and a note about Woodgie's food and behavior. 
I got a note from the mail carrier yesterday - Certified Mail. Guess I either have to sign it or she has to make sure I got it. It was forwarded. It may or may not be about McDonagh. I'm keeping an eye out for her, carrying the phone around so the Ring alarm will tell me she's there and I can either get to the door, or tell her to either hold on a minute or leave it inside the door. I'm going to get dressed and that's when she came before... She must've come earlier - and I told her to leave it inside the front door - only I locked it yesterday. She didn't leave the card to say I should tell her what to do with it or it was at the post office. Sigh. I went to Informed Delivery and said I did not receive it. She will probably be pissed off, but I don't get up that early...
I actually got dressed and put on my makeup (we're supposed to go to the BVM again today)! I have everything for my driver's license including my marriage certificate. 
Damn, it's after 11 o'clock and she still hasn't come yet. Usually (well, as far as I know) she comes around 10 o'clock. 
I gotta move around some - I have to have a bowel movement - sorry, it anyone is reading this.
Went to the BMV. My application was rejected because there is an issue with my Social Security card. I've left all my paperwork in my purse. We have to go to the Social Security office in Elkhart tomorrow to see if we can get it cleared up soon. Steven can't get the new plates for the car until he gets one of those shiny, certified, stamped and sealed title forms. A photocopy will not do. So, maybe three will be the charm. I'm so sick of this shit, I could cry - and I almost did. 
I have directions to the SSA office in Elkhart. There's also one in South Bend. I should get directions to that in case the office in Elkhart says "Oh, we can't take care of that, you'll have to go to the office in South Bend."
The office in Elkhart, when searched, shows a picture of a really ugly man. The one for South Bend shows a sketch of an office complex. I've printed directions to the one in Elkhart and directions from Elkhart to the South Bend one, just in case...
The certified letter from the IRS says they can't find the target - the schmuck - so I'm not eligible for a whistleblower reward. I didn't want a reward, I just wanted them to find him. 

Woodgie is eating better - she has seafood now, instead of chicken and beef.


No comments: