Tuesday, April 09, 2024

April 9th

Current Weather
11:41 AM
67°F


Sunny
RealFeel® 75°
RealFeel Shade™ 65°


Elysha called at 10:30 this morning - my phone, of course. I was sound asleep, so comfortable. She called because she says the cemetery company called her about the maintenance of the Pearlman/Raab plot. They told her it hadn't been paid in three years. I'm sure he paid it up, because Susan called to chew him out when they called her last year, I think. We'll check. Yeah, he forgot the last two years, has sent a check.
Went to the BMV. Steven could get his license because his name on his birth certificate matched the name on his social security 1099. Mine didn't - so I need our marriage license!  What sexist bullshit! I've found the marriage license and put it in my purse with all the other shit I need. Can't go tomorrow - it's Woodgie's vet day and I'm not allowed to go with her, so I have things that should go to the vet. If Jimi comes by himself to pick Woodgie up, I should be able to give him the lists, the patient chart and the stuff that came addressed to me and her.
We had lunch at Popeyes. Their chicken is much better than Chick-fil-A. I brought home a glass of ice and city water. 😉 Went to Dairy Queen and got an ice cream cone (dipped, of course!) and a Blizzard for Steve. We went to the Dollar Tree near the BMV, too. I used my Amazon Prime card - it's paid until May 8th. The Savor card is near $600 this month because I've had to pick up checks when his Discover has been declined - like the garbage bill.
Jenni called and didn't want money, but I sent her Pay Pal $200. She talked about Buddy and conventions she goes to with him and the "pet friendly" hotels. She sounds like she's doing pretty good. Her voice started off sounding like she used to, then segued right into the raspy sort of voice she's gotten. I found her baby book and a picture album. They fit into the box I'm putting together for her. I'm sick of trying to find it, so I'm going to order a roll of clear packing tape from Amazon.
Oh, I got my DCShoes - they were a 6.5 - and too damned small. I'm going to send them back and try again. I'm going to leave a so--so review- I love my white and grey shoes. They are soooo comfortable. That's why I freaked out when I tried on the black ones. They hurt!
Woodgie won't eat. I gave her the gabapentin in a little bit of food, and she won't eat it. I'm so damned fed up with her sometimes...

No comments: