Monday, April 08, 2024

April 8th Total Solar eclipse🌘

Current Weather
1:10 PM
67°F


Sunny
RealFeel® 73°
RealFeel Shade™ 64°


Later today...




I got up, put on makeup, got dressed and came out expecting to go to the BMV - it's closed on Monday. 
I got confirmation of my voter registration (I'm registered to vote by mail), my new Social Security card, and the bill for Borden Waste-Away Service - the Discover card was declined. So I called and put it on my Savor card. 
I found the Ring doorbell. I'm charging it up because it's been recording the inside of the box it was stored in. I got it stuck to the house. I hope it stays. 🤞🏼
I'm going to try to get a picture of the eclipse on my phone. It's iffy. I want to go outside and feel the dark. Can't look at the sun because it's like a laser on your retinas. And mine are bad enough off as it is. 
Just as well. I missed it. I was outside from 3 to almost 4 and the sky did not change an iota. I had my camera ready, but nothing changed. No dark sky, no bite out of the sun, nothing.
I finally got my memory chest into the closet. I apparently purged a lot of it. My calendars are gone, except for a couple. I still haven't found this year's. I'm going to look some more in the boxes that are between me and my clothes.

No comments: