Sunday, April 07, 2024

April 7th

Current Weather
11:43 AM
54°F


Mostly cloudy
RealFeel® 58°
RealFeel Shade™ 52°



Nothing much so far. I made a list of things the vet should know about Woodgie, since they aren't letting me go with her. She's been grooming her bottom a lot lately. I wiped her down with cat wipes this morning and focused on her backside. She's gotten gray dry stuff on her back legs, too, but I can get it off pretty easily, although sometimes I resort to wipes.

Current Weather
7:00 PM
50°F


Light rain -
it was thunderstorms
RealFeel® 44°
RealFeel Shade™ 44°


We went to Cinemark Theaters in South Bend and saw Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire. More Kong than Godzilla. It was in 3D, but that didn't seem to make a lot of difference. It was okay, but I'm not sure it was really worth it. We got lost finding it, partly because Steven wrote down his directions and some of them were just a little off - like right after Chilis - it was a lot after Chilis. Got there in time to see a lot of ads and a few trailers. Some of the upcoming movies segued into the ads... Of course, I forgot my phone and I'm a Cinemark member. No points for a cash purchase at the theater.
Speaking of cash, we didn't spend cash when we had lunch at Culver's - Steven tried Discover, which has been cancelled due to something he had going on with it. Replacement cards haven't gotten here yet and, once again, I had to make the payment with my Mastercard.
My Savor (Mastercard) says I paid for a pair of shoes at DC Shoes the first of April. I didn't know that because their site said I didn't place an order. So, I reordered the shoes I wanted and checked my account to see if I had paid for them before. And yes, I did. So, I got in touch with customer service, and they tell me they had problems the first of the month, but they have been worked out - here's your order number. I was steaming. I sent another email to Customer Service telling them that was not what I wanted to know, that I want to know if I'm going to be charged for and get 2 pair of shoes when I only want ONE! Then they have the nerve to ask me if I'm happy with the customer service representative. I say 2☆, and that's being generous, but she did get back to me. I'm hoping I get my shoes - just one pair and a refund.
I took some allergy medicine when we were at lunch, and I've been drowsy ever since.
I did get my Amazon orders - a bra, some body wash, and a pack of underwear. Pouring rain made the packages wet, but they were in plastic. 
It's been a long day.




No comments: