Tuesday, April 02, 2024

April 2nd

Current Weather
11:03 AM
43°F


Cloudy
RealFeel® 42°
RealFeel Shade™ 42°


I am still at home. My back hurts, maybe a 5, so I took some medicine that says take before breakfast and the rest of my meds. I read the paper and I finished that and finished breakfast (an avocado without toast😊), a glass of milk and a cup - one, yesterday I was very manic) now. I washed my face and put on some serum. i put out Woodgie's breakfast and naturally, she didn't eat it all. But a little is okay. I'm leaving it until somebody can refill it. I'm going back to bed. I'll read the rest of the papers later.
I did go back to bed and slept nicely. The lady who wanted Fozzie Bear because her son's nickname is Fozzie came by and picked him up tonight. Turns out she's a baker who sells her stuff at craft fairs and the like. Nice lady, she said she'd put me on her list of her showings.

No comments: